Saturday, August 21, 2010

for two years i have been waiting, and it's finally here. the corner is being turned and i am diving head first into being what i am created to be: an artist.

fortunately for me (and my scattered-uncommitted life) the term artist is a giant umbrella that embodies limitless possibility. and being limited is exactly what i'm walking away from.

there are so many great things in store for this season of life. i can't wait to share them with you and i invite you to be a part of the process - your thoughts, critiques & ideas are welcomed and appreciated.

in the mean time here are some tunes to explore & be a part of (even if it's a small part):
"The Suburbs" by Arcade Fire
"Telekinesis!" by Telekinesis (who i discovered by way of Logan Potts - by way of NPR)
speaking of NPR... NPR Music is one of the greatest inventions of all time
Thanks to them we can listen to full albums before they're released. Like Ra Ra Riot's new album "The Orchard"
keep your eyes peeled, there are many great things coming.
so much love & appreciation.
- k.

2 comments:

  1. Gahhh I'm so excited for your new adventure and that it gets to be part of my new adventure too! LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely!! I'm so proud of you....... You inspire me. I'll be pursuing what I love soon....

    ReplyDelete